To create variety, and as a way to earn additional experience points, players may issue challenges; however, challenges are optional and can be refused. Players that complete challenges earn the associated experience points; if a challenger is unsuccessful, the player who issued the challenge receives the experience points.
Players at Level 1 and Level 2 may issue challenges from the pre-defined challenge list.
Players at Level 3 and above may create their own challenges and assign point values for completion.
Basic challenges are worth 10 experience points
Issuing & Accepting Challenges
- Players may only challenge one person at a time
- Players have 24 hours to accept a challenge
- Unless the issuer specifies an explicit time frame, players have 48 hours to complete a challenge and countdown begins at the point of acceptance.
- HIKING Challenge: go for a hike lasting 2-3 hours and document it with photos.
- VARIETY Challenge: perform a quest you have not already tried (or the quest you have performed the least) for three days.
- COOKING Challenge: create a lean protein or vegetarian dish using a recipe you have created yourself.